- Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
- Original ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of pick up.
- If customer drives the bike above 150 km/day then Rs.3 excess Fee will be levied per Kilometer.
- Late Return fee would be 1hour rent charges (if informed), 1hour rent charges X 2 (without informing).
- 1 Complimentary helmets will be provided.
- Over speeding charges are 200rs per alert and fuel charges are not included.
The seat height of the Yamaha R15 V3 is 15 mm larger in comparison to the previous versions. However, the wheelbase is 20mm shorter which indicate the delivery of enhanced agility. The Yamaha R15 V3 is available as a fully-faired bike which has derived its design inspirations from the classic elder siblings like the R-series including the attractive R3 & R6 bike series. The Yamaha R15 V3 receives its power from the 155.1 cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, SOHC engine. The engine of the bike is capable of churning out the power of around 19.30 HP at 10,000 rpm along with a maximum torque of 15 Nm at 8500 rpm. The given engine of the bike is mated to a 6-speed transmission gearbox. Gobikez is the motorcycle rental company. No security deposit for bike rentals. With Gobikez you can also start earning the money by list your bike. List Your bike today and start earning from tomorrow. For more information click on this link http://www.gobikez.com/list-your-bike list your bike and submitting your details. Gobikez team will contact you within 24hours.
Copyright ©Gobikez.com All Rights Reserved