- Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
- Original ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of pick up.
- If customer drives the bike above 150 km/day then Rs.3 excess Fee will be levied per Kilometer.
- Late Return fee would be 1hour rent charges (if informed), 1hour rent charges X 2 (without informing).
- 1 Complimentary helmets will be provided.
- Over speeding charges are 200rs per alert and fuel charges are not included.
The Scooty is good for about 45 kms to a liter. Which, given its Spartan fuel tank, gives you a range of about 250 kms. Good enough for the city commute. The Scooty makes 5 bhp, but with a curb weight that is less than 100 kgs, it does not seem to be as bad as the figures on the paper suggest. The progress is decent if not brisk. Price Tag Is Low. Puncture Resistant Tires. The engine is a paltry 88cc and 5 bhp effort. And it features a CVT transmission. Which means it is a twist-and-go scooter. The engine is fairly smooth and the transmission is glitch free. Gobikez is the motorcycle rental company. No security deposit for bike rentals. In Bangalore TVS Scooty Pep Bikes Starts @ Rs:3/KM, Bikes are Available in More than 20 locations.
With Gobikez you can also start earning the money by list your bike. List Your bike today and start earning from tomorrow. For more information click on this link http://www.gobikez.com/list-your-bike
list your bike and submitting your details. Gobikez team will contact you within 24hours.
Copyright ©Gobikez.com All Rights Reserved