- Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
- Original ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of pick up.
- If customer drives the bike above 150 km/day then Rs.3 excess Fee will be levied per Kilometer.
- Late Return fee would be 1hour rent charges (if informed), 1hour rent charges X 2 (without informing).
- 1 Complimentary helmets will be provided.
- Over speeding charges are 200rs per alert and fuel charges are not included.
The mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 500 is 33 kmpl which is quite good for its segment. Royal Enfield Classic 350 has a mileage of 35 kmpl. Royal Enfield Classic 350 features the vintage styling as is common in all the bikes of this range. This bike comes with twin seating. With a 500cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine Royal Enfield Classic 350 signifies a muted feeling of strength and power for its riders. It has a single saddle seat which provides comfortable and relaxed driving. This bike has a 350cc 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled engine. Torquey Engine. Retro Yet Exclusive Styling. Tank-like Built Quality. Gobikez is the motorcycle rental company. No security deposit for bike rentals. With Gobikez you can also start earning the money by list your bike. List Your bike today and start earning from tomorrow. For more information click on this link http://www.gobikez.com/list-your-bike list your bike and submitting your details. Gobikez team will contact you within 24hours.
Copyright ©Gobikez.com All Rights Reserved