- Rider needs to present a valid Driving License at the time of picking up the vehicle.
- Original ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or Passport) needs to be submitted at the time of pick up.
- If customer drives the bike above 150 km/day then Rs.3 excess Fee will be levied per Kilometer.
- Late Return fee would be 1hour rent charges (if informed), 1hour rent charges X 2 (without informing).
- 1 Complimentary helmets will be provided.
- Over speeding charges are 200rs per alert and fuel charges are not included.
The average mileage of Thunderbird 500 is claimed to be 34 kmpl by the company which is quite good for a Riding. It is a pretty decent performing bike with good stability. The average mileage of Thunderbird 350 is around 43 kmpl. Thunderbird 500- Royal Enfield Thunderbird has a powerful 500 cc 4-stroke twin-spark engine which gives more power and thumping sound than its sibling of 350cc capacity. Comfortable And Great For Touring. Equipped With Electric Start And Disc Brake. Digital Instrument Console And Projector Headlamp. Gobikez is the motorcycle rental company. No security deposit for bike rentals. With Gobikez you can also start earning the money by list your bike. List Your bike today and start earning from tomorrow. For more information click on this link http://www.gobikez.com/list-your-bike list your bike and submitting your details. Gobikez team will contact you within 24hours.
Copyright ©Gobikez.com All Rights Reserved